字体:大 中 小
护眼
关灯
上一页
目录
下一页
03 入住酒店 (第2/4页)
nsive sidering the services e with that.
考虑到房间包含的服务项目,这价格也不算太贵。
5. is there any room available on the sed floor, please?
请问2楼有空房间吗?
6. i'll take this one. should i sign in here?
我就要这间了,需要在这儿登记吗?
宾至如归
dialogue
john feels a little cold when sleeping iel. he is calling to the room serviow.
约翰睡觉时觉得有点冷。他现在正在给客房服务打电话。
staff: good evening, sir. this is room service. may i help you?
工作人员:晚上好,先生。这里是客房服务部,我能为您效劳吗?
john: this is room 203. i'm john. i wander if you could do me a favor.
约翰:我是203房间的约翰,我想请你帮个忙。
staff: yes, sir?
工作人员:您请讲,先生。
john: i need another bla. i feel a little cold when sleep.
约翰:我需要再加一条毛毯。我睡觉时感觉有点冷。
staff: ok, i'll do it right away.
工作人员:好的,我马上照办。
john: and you please give me a call at six tomorrow m?
约翰:还有,请在明天早上6点钟打电话叫醒我,好吗?
staff: certainly i .
工作人员:当然可以。
john: thank you. do you provide breakfast in the m?
约翰:谢谢,你们供应早餐吗?
staff: yes, sir. you have your breakfast either in your room or at the breakfast buffet.
工作人员:是的,先生。您可以在您房间里吃早餐或在餐厅里吃自助式早餐。
john: good. ahing, i want to rent this room for two more days.
约翰:好。还有一件事,我想再续租两天这个房间。
staff: that's no problem, mr. john. everything will be done as your request.
工作人员:没问题,约翰先生。所有事情都会按您的要求办好。
notes
1. wander [?w?nd?] v. 想知道,对……感到疑惑;n. 惊奇;奇人;奇景,奇迹
2. favor [?feiv?] n. 好感;宠爱;欢心;好意;v. 支持;照顾;促成;喜欢;证实;赐予
3. bla [?bl??kit] n. 毛毯,毯子
4. buffet [?b?fit] n(火车站的)饮食柜台,(火车的)餐车;自助餐;v. 反复敲打,连续猛击
小贴士
1. please remind me if there's aer for me.
如果有我的信件请提醒我。
2. my key was left ihe room when i came out. could you help me open the door?
我出门时把钥匙落在房间了,请帮我打开房门好吗?
3. i have a reservation in room 323 three days ago.
我3天前预订了323房间。
4. will you please take the luggage to my room?
请帮我把行李带到我房间好吗?
5. here is your key card, sir. you o show it when you ask for any services.
这是您的门卡,先生
上一页
目录
下一页