字体:大 中 小
护眼
关灯
上一页
目录
下一页
02 交通 (第2/8页)
ng with his girlfriend that he is going to shanghai for a busirip.
安德鲁正在和他女朋友讨论他去上海出差的事。
andrew: i'm going to shanghai for a busirip week.
安德鲁:我下周要去上海出差。
emily: that's a long way. will you get there by plane or by train?
埃米莉:那路途很远啊。你打算乘飞机还是坐火车?
andrew: i want to get there by train. it's cheaper and safer than plane.
安德鲁:我想坐火车。它比飞机更便宜,更安全。
emily: the plane is also very safe now. there're few acts happened i years.
埃米莉:现在坐飞机也很安全啊。近年来基本没有什么事故发生。
andrew: but i'm still afraid to take a plane. i have the acrophobia.
安德鲁:但我还是很害怕,我有恐高症。
emily: in fact, it's not so awful. it will be ok if you don't look out of the window.
埃米莉:实际上没那么可怕。你不往窗外看就没事了。
andrew: i still 't do it. each time i think about it, my brain just freaks out. moreover,the train is much faster now than the past.
安德鲁:还是不行,一想到做飞机,我就头晕。况且,现在火车的速度也比以前快多了。
emily: oh, i know. have you bought the ticket?
埃米莉:哦,我了解了。你票买好了吗?
andrew: not yet. i'll buy it tomorrow.
安德鲁:还没呢,明天就去买。
notes
1. act [??ksid?nt] n. 意外遭遇,事故;机遇;命运,造化
2. acrophobia [??kr?'f?ubi?] n. 恐高症
3. awful [??:ful] adj. 糟糕的,可怕的;惊人的;非常的,极大的
4. freak [fri:k] v.(使)强烈反应;震惊,畏惧;n. 畸形生物,怪物;反常的事,怪事;有怪癖的人
5. moreover [m?:?r?uv?] adv. 再者,此外,而且
小贴士
1. it is more eical and veo get there by train than driving a car.
坐火车去那里比开汽车更经济方便。
2. what's your carriage number?
你在几号车厢?
3. excuse me, is there any ticket to kunming tomorrow m?
打扰一下,有明天早上去昆明的票吗?
4. wait here for a moment. i'll buy a magazio spend the dull time orain.
在这儿等一下。我去买本杂志,用来打发火车上的无聊时光。
5. stay away from the scalper when buying tickets orain station.
在火车站买票时要远离黄牛党。
6. we o hurry up. the train is about to start.
上一页
目录
下一页